Friday, November 26, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge Surprise




Cody and I told Luke we were taking him to breakfast this Friday morning at Fuzzy's Taco Stand. Their breakfast tacos are wonderful! If you've never been you should go try it. When we were finished Luke kept saying how exciting his friends were going to be to see him at school. So I had to break the news that we wasn't attending school that day and that we were taking him for a surprise. Luke asked if we were taking him to the donut shop...ha. I had purchased day passes to the Great Wolf Lodge back in August or September thru Brother's and Sister's. So we pulled up and he saw all the wolves outside, we walked in the a story was playing at the clock tower so we observed for a few minutes before heading down to the pool. His eyes just lit up when we walked in. He loved it and the kid area was perfect for him. I think Cody and I's only complaint was how cold the water was. It was too cold for me. I couldn't even get back in after lunch. I think I prefer swimming in the 100 degree weather outdoors. Luke had a blast though, even though he was blue by the time we left.


No comments:

Post a Comment