Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boot Camp!

There was a special 2 week fat flush boot camp starting Monday August 23rd, Mon thru Fri at 5:30am at Parkway Elementary right down from my house. Since Cody wasn't traveling, I decided to sign up. Missy, Mitzy, and my Mom also signed up and we all made it through the first week alive...hallelujah! Along with the boot camp we were also put on a healthy eating regimen to flush out all that yucky body fat. Per the instructor, as of Friday, I had melted off 10 sticks of butter...is that not disgusting?!?! Well we were given homework over the weekend and we're back to finish the second week tomorrow morning. We can do this, however we won't mind if you say a little prayer for us as well. I feel great! I will update on boot camp once we finish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment