Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Experiences

We headed out to the lake with the Fergusons the weekend of the 13th. This was a relaxing pre-back to school weekend for Mike & Kelly and a birthday celebration for Mitzy. Dad invited the new lake neighbors to join us out on the boat that Saturday. They have a 4 yr old boy, twins, a Jet Ski and a Raft, so needless to say that Luke got to experience some new things. Luke couldn't wait to go for a ride on that Jet Ski. He rode with Kelly, Papa and Dad. Then we got to take a little ride in the raft behind the boat. I haven't done that in years. For Mitzy's birthday, I wanted to prepare a special meal. So I purchased lamb for the first time in my life. I decided I was going to make Lamb Kabobs and Tzatziki sauce. I'm glad I did, because I think it turned out pretty good. Happy Birthday Mitzy!












No comments:

Post a Comment